China issues a warning against "illegal acts" in Hong Kong, as protesters there vow to step up their campaign if the chief executive does not resign.
- Spoiled v passionate: Views on protesters02:36
- Protest at London Chinese embassy01:24
- Close-up: The protesters' app01:43
- How does China report protests?02:01
- Defiant protesters light up street 02:36
- US-China divisions over HK protests 00:59
- 'Yellow Umbrella Man' HK protest01:54
- Carnival atmosphere in HK camp01:13
- 'Dialogue must replace tear gas'
- HK teens defy parents to protest03:44
- Simpson: China's power struggle in HK02:16
- Toll begins to show on protesters02:32
Other Top Stories
Secret Service director Julia Pierson resigns as criticism of the agency intensified following several high-profile security lapses.
Michael Dunn is found guilty in the fatal shooting of Jordan Davis, a teenager shot during a row over loud music at a petrol station in Florida.
Omar Gonzalez, the man accused of scaling the White House fence and running into the building while carrying a knife, pleads not guilty to charges.
- Explosions as coalition strikes IS02:46
- Girl found 12 years after abduction01:20
- Rare leopard reared in bathroom01:36
- One-minute World News01:01
- Texas children 'monitored for Ebola' 02:21
- Iraq PM: IS threatens Iraq's existence02:38
- Shell hits Ukraine playground00:24
- The day Ivan got hitched to Ove04:59
How data crunching is dictating our job prospects
19th Century Brazil seen through the eyes of an Englishman
The Hollywood actor's unusual foray into Brazilian politics
What would ending the US oil export ban do to petrol prices?
Are fraternities doing enough to stop campus rape?
Why is it seen as unusual to eat certain animals?
- The debate over 'speaking white'
- China warns on 'illegal' HK protests
- Airlines told to replace cockpit kit
- UK universities slip down rankings
- Devil worship on the man-eating mountain
- Head of US Secret Service resigns
- Ebola: 'Five S Leone cases per hour'
- Moon's hidden valley system revealed
- The 'click-bait' internet firm
- Smell test 'may predict lifespan'
Last Updated at 21:47 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||7314.60||Up||0.22||0.00%|