The US Supreme Court is hearing arguments in a challenge to a health care law that could threaten insurance coverage for millions of Americans.
- Black girl 'forced out of Alabama school'03:19
- Plane left nose-down on Nepal runway00:27
- Fatal gas blast at Ukraine mine01:52
- Fears for future of Ebola orphanage 01:58
- Key role of Ukraine's 'steel city' 02:48
- China's military compared - 60 secs01:02
- Ford's white van with built-in bike02:04
- The world's most expensive SUV04:33
Other Top Stories
India's home minister promises an inquiry into how a TV crew was allowed to interview a death-row prisoner convicted over the Delhi 2012 gang rape and murder.
The hot topic at a major US conference is materials that can be designed with surprising properties, from programmable rubber to springy ceramics.
How London's male commuters set Chinese hearts racing
The Indian who attracted proposals through honesty
When an ordinary car just isn't good enough
The man who changed parenting
The man protecting the home of China's wild elephants
Durban eyes Olympics after Commonwealth gold
University feeds 270,000 taking refuge from Boko Haram
How Iran is playing a key role in Iraq's fight to retake Tikrit
- China's Tube crush
- WW2 'Japan battleship wreck found'
- US high court hears Obamacare case
- Magic 'metamaterials' storm physics
- Weasel rides on woodpecker's back
- Iraq forces 'encircle IS in Tikrit'
- New wave of Paris drone alerts
- Putin urges end to political murders
- 'Tomboy, I wear glasses, look dorky'
- Leader of Mexico's Zetas cartel held
Last Updated at 10:44 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||7996.67||Up||4.06||0.05%|
A former undercover DEA agent on how to net a drugs kingpin