Woman is rescued from flat fire in Salisbury
A woman from Salisbury was rescued from her flat after neighbours smelt smoke and heard a smoke alarm sounding.
Firefighters were called to the property in The Brambles, London Road, in the early hours of Sunday.
A Wiltshire Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said officers had to force entry to the woman's flat.
"The woman was handed over to paramedics for treatment and firefighters dealt with a small fire in the kitchen," he said.
"Checks were made on adjoining properties and a high-powered fan was used to clear the smoke."