- Former News of the World editor Andy Coulson found guilty of conspiring to hack phones with others between 2000 and 2006.
- Former News International chief executive Rebekah Brooks cleared of all charges by jury at Old Bailey.
- Prime Minister David Cameron makes "full and frank apology" for having hired Coulson as No 10 communications chief.
- Brooks's husband Charlie and NI director of security Mark Hanna cleared of perverting the course of justice; former PA Cheryl Carter cleared of conspiracy to pervert the course of justice.
- Retired managing editor Stuart Kuttner cleared of conspiracy to hack phones.
- Jury will return on Wednesday to continue to consider misconduct in public office charges against Coulson and ex-NoW royal editor Clive Goodman.
- Dominic Howell
- Lauren Turner
- Stephen Robb
- Mike Hills
- Vanessa Barford
Last updated 24 June 2014Share
Updates for this Live Event are currently disabled.