Russian President Vladimir Putin warns that Ukraine is "on the brink of civil war" as Kiev sends in troops against pro-Russia separatists.
- How to pack a dinosaur for a move02:30
- Russian Lada 'chases down Ukraine tank'01:53
- Biden tells Boston: 'We own finish line'01:31
- Cake cut as India allows third gender01:38
- Anti-graffiti CCTV captures Banksy01:41
- Footage of rare 'blood moon' eclipse01:20
- Mass stabbing at Canada college party01:41
- Berlusconi to do community service 02:15
Other Top Stories
The New York Police department shutters a secret programme designed to listen to and track Muslims in the city's neighbourhoods to identify threats.
China's economy expanded by 7.4% in the first quarter of the year, better than expected but down from 7.7% at the end of 2013.
Who was buried behind a boys' school in Florida?
Meet the woman teaching photo tagging to people in rural Uganda
Boston marathon bombing survivors cope with aftermath
Trying to get into Europe from Morocco
The abandoned hamlet its mayor wants to give away
How 3D printing is changing the shape of lessons
Would this dessert taste different on a black plate?
How New Zealand reacted to William, Kate - and George
Mysterious sequences of numbers read out on shortwave radio
- S Korea ferry carrying 350 'sinking'
- Putin: Ukraine on brink of civil war
- A 13-year-old eagle huntress in Mongolia
- UK warns Russia on long-term future
- What was the mysterious black ring in Leamington Spa?
- US Airways apologises for porn tweet
- Zig-zag road markings baffle drivers
- Hair salon visited over N Korea ad
- Mini-sub resumes search for plane
- NYPD disbands Muslim 'spying' unit
Last Updated at 01:32 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||6897.75||Up||16.47||0.24%|
Documents prove corruption and violence under the presidency of Viktor Yanukovych