Hospital 'needs to learn' from Harry Mould neglect death
"Gross failures" by a hospital contributed to the death of a five-year-old boy, a coroner has ruled.
Harry Mould, from Buckinghamshire, was admitted to Milton Keynes Hospital after an asthma attack in March 2009.
He was transferred to Leicester Royal Infirmary the next day, and died there four days later.
Deputy Leicester coroner Donald Coutts-Wood recorded a narrative verdict and said Harry had died of natural causes, contributed to by neglect.
Harry's parents say the hospital needs to learn from his death.
16 Dec 2011
- From the section Health