Eloise Aimee Parry
Media playback is unsupported on your device

Diet pill death: Toxic pills 'a one-way trip' says mother

The mother of a student who died after taking toxic 'diet pills' has said she had "absolutely no idea" her daughter was using them.

Fiona Parry said the first she knew of it was when doctors told her, after her daughter Eloise Aimee Parry, 21, died in hospital on 12 April.

She urged people not to take the drug, which is illegal to sell but available online, as it is "a one way trip".

  • 21 Apr 2015
Go to next video: Christian medic 'painted as a bit crazy'