How easy is it to hack a cash machine?
After cash machines were hacked in Thailand and Taiwan in 2016, Click asks if the same thing could happen again.
Leigh-Anne Galloway, a security expert with Positive Technologies, says most cash machines are effectively a Windows XP computer attached to a safe.
BBC Click's Spencer Kelly joins her with a cash machine to find out more.
- Cyber-offenders put through rehab camp
- Staging security at the National Theatre
- China set to launch an 'unhackable' net
- The mindset you need to avoid cyber-crime
This week BBC News is taking a close look at all aspects of cyber-security. The coverage is timed to coincide with the two biggest shows in the security calendar - Black Hat and Def Con.
We will have further features and videos on Wednesday, and then coverage from the two Las Vegas-based events over the following days.
25 Jul 2017
- From the section Technology