Homs photographer Conroy's wife 'feared he was dead'
The wife of a British photographer working in Homs has said that she believed he had been killed when she heard that two western journalists had died in the city.
Paul Conroy, 47, who lives in Devon, was with Sunday Times correspondent Marie Colvin when shells reportedly hit a makeshift media centre in Baba Amr.
French photographer Remi Ochlik and several other people were also killed in the incident.
Speaking to the BBC, Kate Conroy said she still faced an anxious wait for her husband to return home as he is still in Syria and must find safe passage out of the country.
22 Feb 2012
- From the section UK