Woman suffers neck wounds after safety failure at the Eden Project
A woman suffered a rope burn to her neck from a safety failure while on a giant swing at the Eden Project.
Claire Hatch, 37, from Southampton, was on the gravity swing at Hangloose Adventures at the Eden Project while on holiday in Cornwall.
She said: "It was only me being yanked backwards that saved me from being very seriously hurt, or worse."
A spokesman at Hangloose Adventures Ltd apologised for "the regrettable recent accident".
30 Aug 2016
- From the section Cornwall