Rescued barn blaze puppy dies
One of two puppies rescued from a barn fire and saved with the help of pet-friendly oxygen masks has since died.
The two-day-old puppies were treated with the specialist kit that had been donated to Newton Abbot Fire Station by the charity Smokey Paws.
One of the rescued pups also suffered burns and later died, Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service said.
Three other puppies in the litter died at the scene of the fire on Hatherleigh Lane, Bovey Tracey on Monday afternoon.
06 Sep 2016