Money goes up in smoke in van fire
Media playback is unsupported on your device
Video

Colchester security van carrying money catches fire

Two security guards have escaped unhurt after the van they were using to deliver money caught fire.

Smoke from the blazing van went into a flat in St John’s Street, Colchester, next to the Playhouse pub which was slightly damaged.

The security firm G4S said an electrical fault caused the fire in the van which was carrying an undisclosed amount of money.

  • 24 Jul 2017
  • From the section Essex