When the cat got stuck up the chimney
Media playback is unsupported on your device
Video

Call the fire brigade: The cat's stuck up the chimney

A cat who got stuck up a chimney at a house in North Littleton, Evesham, has been rescued by firefighters.

Hereford and Worcester Fire and Rescue Service filmed the moment they removed a brick from the chimney wall and saw a little furry face.

Cat and owner were reunited shortly after the rescue.

Go to next video: Drone footage of frozen loch dog rescue