Katrina Davidson
Media playback is unsupported on your device
Video

Castlerock carbon monoxide deaths: Mother's relief after guilty plea

Katrina Davidson tells of her relief after gas fitter George Brown admitted his guilt in the death of her son Aaron.

Aaron and his friend Neil McFerran, both 18, died from carbon monoxide poisoning at an apartment in Castlerock, County Londonderry, in August 2010.

George Brown pleaded guilty to the manslaughter of the two teenagers. He will be sentenced in March.