Nan and Francie O'Reilly died in their caravan in Newcastle after being overcome by carbon monoxide fumes
Media playback is unsupported on your device
Video

Francie and Nan O'Reilly: Carbon monoxide killed Newcastle couple

A couple in their 70s, who died in their caravan in Newcastle, County Down, in January, were the victims of carbon monoxide poisoning.

The Coroner's Court was told Francie and Nan O'Reilly were found lying on the floor having been overcome by fumes from a malfunctioning gas cooker in their caravan.

BBC News NI's Mervyn Jess reports.