Steve Coogan 'delighted' at News of the World closure
News International has said it is shutting the News of the World (NoW) after this Sunday's edition, following a spate of fresh revelations over alleged phone-hacking.
Comedian and actor Steve Coogan, who sued the News of the World after it emerged his phone had been hacked, has told Newsnight that he is "delighted" the newspaper is closing, and that it is a "victory for decency and humanity".
Watch the whole programme via iPlayer at the Newsnight website
08 Jul 2011
- From the section UK Politics