Natasha Scott Falber
Media playback is unsupported on your device
Video

Toxic shock syndrome: Campaign after Natasha Scott-Falber's death

The family of a teenage girl, who died after using a tampon for the first time, have launched a campaign to raise awareness of Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Natasha Scott Falber, from Caerwent in Monmouthshire, did not know why she was ill and thought she was recovering from the sickness bug norovirus.

She later died in her sleep.

Caroline Evans reports.

Toxic shock death teen's family plea

  • 18 Nov 2013
  • From the section Wales