Stephen Brookes
Media playback is unsupported on your device

Neknominate death: Stephen Brookes suffered acute alcohol poisoning

The family of a man who took part in the internet drinking game Neknominate has warned of its dangers.

An inquest has heard that 29-year-old Stephen Brookes died in February this year after downing three-quarters of a bottle of vodka and taking cocaine.

Matt Murray reports.

  • 28 Apr 2014
  • From the section Wales
Go to next video: Death link to web drink game probed