Rapist Ched Evans releases video statement
Footballer Ched Evans has released a video statement in which he says he is "determined to continue the fight" to clear his name.
The Wales international, 25, was released from prison on Friday after serving half a five-year sentence for raping a 19-year-old woman in a hotel room near Rhyl.
The former Sheffield United star also said he wants to return to playing football.
He has so far declined any request to be interviewed by the BBC.
At no point does Evans apologise to the victim in the video statement he released on his website.
22 Oct 2014
- From the section Wales