10 things we didn't know last week
1. Quentin Tarantino prefers to listen to music on cassette.
2. James Bond was originally going to be called James Secretan.
3. Woolly monkeys can distinguish between hunters and other humans.
4. Where you stand in the lift reflects your social status.
5. The Ireland football team are banned from eating mushrooms.
6. Spanish language show Sabado Gigante is America's longest running TV programme.
7. Moths not only use their wings but pivot their abdomen up and down to hover.
8. Roquefort was banned in Australia and New Zealand until 2005.
9. Admission to the Handlebar Club is dependent on the candidate possessing "a hirsute appendage of the upper lip with graspable extremities".
10. David Beckham drops his H sounds four times less than he used to.
Seen a thing? Tell the Magazine on Twitter using the hashtag #thingIdidntknowlastweek