10 things we didn't know last week
1. TheEarth's inner core is as hot as the Sun's surface.
2. David Cameron is life patron of Oxfordshire's Bee Keeping Association.
3. Dubai police use a Ferrari and a Lamborghini.
4. Bill Bailey bought an owl in a Chinese restaurant to take it off the menu.
5. Women really are satisfied by deep, husky voices.
6. Using a mobile phone is contagious.
7. The average Australian is a 37-year-old woman with two children.
8. Video games can fix lazy eyes.
9. Justin Bieber and Will.i.am used to live next door to each other.
10. A "big cat" was on the loose in the English countryside at the turn of the last century.
Seen a thing? Tell the Magazine on Twitter using the hashtag #thingIdidntknowlastweek