10 things we didn't know last week
1. Reindeer eyes change colour over the course of a year.
2. The Chinese for nouveau riche is "tuhao".
3. Red underwear is popular in Wales, while those in North-West England buy a lot of thongs.
4. Nervous dogs wag their tails to the left, and happy dogs to the right (from the dog's point of view) - and fellow canines pick up on this lop-sided tail language.
5. People who eat large amounts of chocolate have trimmer stomachs.
6. The mathematical chance of meeting your soul mate is one in 10,000.
7. A long-term lover is known as a "small house" in Zimbabwe.
8. Mosquitoes tune into the same frequency of wing beat as the others around them.
9. A smartphone can stop a bullet.
10. Amazon's original name was to be Relentless - and the URL relentless.com still redirects to the company website.