10 things we didn't know last week
1. No-one has ever had an Oscar nomination for a voice-only role .
2. Flirting female capuchin monkeys throw stones at the object of their desire.
3. Having caffeine after absorbing information helps the brain to remember what you learnt.
4. Kladdkaka, a flat gooey chocolate cake, is the most googled food in Sweden.
5. Snakes can give a venomous bite for up to an hour after they die.
6. There is a word in Japan that means "I only date chubby women".
7. Drinking spirits with a diet mixer will register a higher alcohol reading on a breathalyser than if you'd had a regular mixer.
8. Primates live long lives because they expend so little energy.
9. Women who lift weights cut their odds of developing type 2 diabetes.
10. The dark side of the Moon is actually turquoise.
Seen a thing? Tell the Magazine on Twitter using the hashtag #thingIdidntknowlastweek