Quiz of the week's newsContinue reading the main story
It's the Magazine's 7 days, 7 questions quiz - an opportunity to prove to yourself and others that you are a news oracle. Failing that, you can always claim to have had better things to do during the past week than swot up on current affairs.
1.) Multiple Choice Question
A documentary about Vladimir Putin was shown on Russian state TV at the weekend. What was the title?
- The Credo of the Hardest Path
- The Philosophy of the Soft Way
- The Quantum of Kind Toughness
2.) Multiple Choice Question
A 10-year-old joyrider in Norway was found in a snowy ditch having gone for a drive with his 18-month-old sister. How did he explain the situation?
- Said he was in school experiment
- Said car was large toy
- Said he was a dwarf
3.) Multiple Choice Question
The authorities in Copenhagen are offering couples a unique chance to get married in the run-up to which event?
- Eurovision final
- Little Mermaid restoration
- Filming of The Bridge
4.) Missing Word Question
Runway * caused microlight crash
5.) Multiple Choice Question
Police in Beaumont, Texas, fined a man for standing at a junction carrying an AK-47 rifle and wearing which costume?
6.) Multiple Choice Question
Eight vintage Corvette cars were damaged by which disaster at a museum in Kentucky?
- Flood swept them away
- Sinkhole swallowed them
- Hurricane blew them away
7.) Multiple Choice Question
A test of parking spaces in 17 European nations found which country had the smallest?
- It's The Philosophy of the Soft Way.
- The boy said he was a dwarf and had left his driving licence at home. The car was 10km along the road to his grandmother's house.
- It's the Eurovision song contest final. The offer is aimed at both same-sex and mixed-sex couples.
- It was a flock of sheep, interrupting take-off at an airfield in East Lothian. The owner of the sheep has agreed not to keep them near the runway.
- It was a banana costume. The man was advertising a local security shop.
- It was the sinkhole swallowing the cars. The vehicles were all described as rare.
- It was Spain. As an example, Barcelona's parking spaces are only 2.2m by 4.5m (7.2ft by 14.8ft).
0 - 3 : Prang
4 - 6 : Squeezed in
7 - 7 : Vroom
For past quizzes including our weekly news quiz, 7 days 7 questions, expand the grey drop-down below - also available on the Magazine page (and scroll down).