10 things we didn't know last week
1. Czech deer still avoid the Iron Curtain.
2. Bath is the personal debt capital of Britain.
3. Putting broken pottery in plant pots doesn't aid drainage.
4. William Hague is a hero of former US President Jimmy Carter.
5. North Korean leader Kim Jong-un is accompanied by a multitude of note-taking officials and generals on site visits for "on-the-spot guidance".
6. Women's behaviour can be unconsciously influenced by their hip size.
7. The mysterious quacking heard in the Southern Ocean between winter and spring is the underwater chatter of Antarctic minke whales.
8. In satisfaction terms, going to the library is like getting a pay rise of £1,359 while having a gym membership is like having your pay docked £1,318.
9. Antarctica was once as warm as modern-day California.
10. Stone-age hunter-gatherers shunned farming.
Seen a thing? Tell the Magazine on Twitter using the hashtag #thingIdidntknowlastweek