10 things we didn't know last week
1. Kelis doesn't like milkshake. If she did, it would more than likely be better than yours.
2. People with a conscientious spouse are 11% more likely to get a promotion at work.
3. There is a vast difference between what Kung bushmen talk about in daylight hours and after dark.
4. Polar bears have switched from eating to seals to eating snow geese.
5. Typical ground level in Roman London is 7m below today's city.
6. Roasted nuts are more likely to spark an allergic reaction than raw.
7. Dreams get weirder as the night wears on.
8. The University of Phoenix is the world's most Googled.
9. It's actually fairly easy to weigh an ant.
10. Turmeric is good for rat brains.
Seen a thing? Tell the Magazine on Twitter using the hashtag #thingIdidntknowlastweek