10 things we didn't know last week
1. Male mice sing love songs to females.
2. Guests at Mark Zuckerberg's Game of Thrones party stick around afterwards to watch the sitcom Silicon Valley.
3. Norfolk has its own species of man-shaped fungus.
4. Michael Jackson made a series of prank calls to Russell Crowe.
5. As people get older they become more tolerant of discordant music.
6. Greater Manchester Police name all their serving horses after characters from Charles Dickens novels.
7. Around the Mediterranean people prefer living in towns, while near the Arctic Circle it is in rural areas that people are happier.
8. Being close to a supermarket boosts the value of a house (compared to those in the same area) unless it's an Aldi or Lidl.
9. Aston Villa and Tottenham are the clubs that have had the most England players - 73 each.
10. Cats like classical music, particularly the compositions of George Handel.
Seen a thing? Tell the Magazine on Twitter using the hashtag #thingIdidntknowlastweek
Subscribe to the BBC News Magazine's email newsletter to get articles sent to your inbox.