10 things we didn't know last week
1. Only seven women are allowed to wear white when meeting the Pope.
2. You veer to the left when you're anxious.
3. Czechoslovakian priests smuggled Concorde plans to the Soviets inside toothpaste tubes.
4. Google paid Apple $1bn in 2014 to keep its search bar on iPhones.
5. David Bowie turned down a request to collaborate with Coldplay on a track they had written, telling them: "It's not a very good song, is it?"
6. People living in penthouses are more likely to die of a heart attack.
7. Beards may be a breeding ground for new antibiotics.
8. Romania had a larger army than the US before World War Two.
9. There could be a ninth planet in our Solar System... and it isn't Pluto.
10. The US military sent rare blonde goats to Afghanistan to try to boost their cashmere industry.
Seen a thing? Tell the Magazine on Twitter using the hashtag #thingididntknowlastweek
Subscribe to the BBC News Magazine's email newsletter to get articles sent to your inbox.