British Airways owner IAG says that Irish carrier Aer Lingus has rejected its takeover offer.
- Malaysia Airlines chooses new chief
- Ryanair told to cut Aer Lingus stake
- Aer Lingus reports improved fortunes
India's troubled airline SpiceJet resumes flights after it agreed to pay oil companies cash for fuel purchases.
Average return fares for air passengers will be 5.1% lower next year compared with 2014, the International Air Transport Association (Iata) has said.
Farnborough 2014 Highlights
- Malaysia Airlines' future questioned02:11
- An airline black box in 'the cloud'02:10
- Bombardier challenge to Boeing and Airbus01:17
- The electric plane running on batteries01:46
- Scorpion fighter jet goes on show02:03
- Airbus A350 'shark's fin' explained 02:30
- Inside the latest Boeing Dreamliner01:45
- 100 years of commercial aviation01:26
- High demand delays new plane delivery02:20
Features & Analysis
The big global business issues that affect consumers, investors and the environment