The boss of Emirates tells the BBC the airline would have avoided flying over Ukraine if it had been told high-altitude missiles were in the area.
- 'Metal shards' hold MH17 crash clue
- Malaysia Airlines expects more losses
- MH17 jet 'downed by shrapnel'
- Solemn ceremony for MH17 victims
Lufthansa says a pilots' strike on Friday has meant the cancellation of 200 flights and that the stoppage has also hit the travel plans of passengers.
Mayor of London Boris Johnson says plans for an airport in the Thames Estuary, dubbed "Boris Island", are not dead despite a commission looking into the UK's airport needs rejecting the idea.
Other Top Stories
Farnborough 2014 Highlights
- Malaysia Airlines' future questioned02:11
- An airline black box in 'the cloud'02:10
- Bombardier challenge to Boeing and Airbus01:17
- The electric plane running on batteries01:46
- Scorpion fighter jet goes on show02:03
- Airbus A350 'shark's fin' explained 02:30
- Inside the latest Boeing Dreamliner01:45
- 100 years of commercial aviation01:26
- High demand delays new plane delivery02:20
Features & Analysis
The big global business issues that affect consumers, investors and the environment