Striking Air France pilots have rejected an offer by the airline aimed at resolving the dispute.
The boss of Emirates tells the BBC the airline would have avoided flying over Ukraine if it had been told high-altitude missiles were in the area.
Lufthansa says a pilots' strike on Friday has meant the cancellation of 200 flights and that the stoppage has also hit the travel plans of passengers.
Other Top Stories
Farnborough 2014 Highlights
- Malaysia Airlines' future questioned02:11
- An airline black box in 'the cloud'02:10
- Bombardier challenge to Boeing and Airbus01:17
- The electric plane running on batteries01:46
- Scorpion fighter jet goes on show02:03
- Airbus A350 'shark's fin' explained 02:30
- Inside the latest Boeing Dreamliner01:45
- 100 years of commercial aviation01:26
- High demand delays new plane delivery02:20
Features & Analysis
The big global business issues that affect consumers, investors and the environment