|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- The man who posted himself to Australia
- Charges sought over US envoy attack
- Mud 'preserved 2,600-year-old brain'
- Syria Nusra chief 'killed in strike'
- Nine hurt in China station attack
- Overheard on the ladies' coach
- Broken dreams for woman forced to flee IS-held Syria
- #Besomebody backfires at Texas school
- Pharrell denies Blurred Lines claim
- Harrison Ford 'hurt in plane crash'
Elsewhere on the BBC
BBC Autos takes a look at 10 of the most eye-catching new cars at the 2015 Geneva motor show
The latest in robotics including software that can design electronics to solve problems