|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Alps co-pilot 'predicted notoriety'
- Graphene light bulb set for shops
- Singapore bids Lee Kuan Yew farewell
- Inmate 'emailed own release order'
- Nigeria votes in presidential poll
- Briton's father in plea to airlines
- Vladimir Putin's formative German years
- Iran nuclear talks 'enter endgame'
- Knox and Sollecito cleared of murder
- What is the point of the Large Hadron Collider?
Elsewhere on the BBC
Can you guess what weird and wonderful things are in these 15 photos?