|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
It's known as the Aarhus Model, a programme designed in Denmark's second city to dissuade young people from going on jihad. This is one man's story.
A look at Canadian football, and how it is continuing to thrive economically, despite being in the shadow of its American relative and ice hockey.
Do long-dead builders have the answer to more sustainable road development? A new exhibit at the Smithsonian Institution in Washington DC shows why the Incan kingdom built a lasting infrastructure.
Only now are the sacrifices made by thousands of Indians who lost their lives in WW1 beginning to be remembered, writes Shashi Tharoor.
- Saudi prince to give away $32bn
- BBC News
- US makes Fifa extradition request
- Boat-leap dolphin breaks woman's legs
- Bayeux Tapestry gets new ending
- Would Grexit derail the euro project?
- Family of 12 'may have gone to Syria'
- US airlines investigated over prices
- Greece bossed by European Central Bank
- The growing problem of Pablo Escobar’s hippos