|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
The burbot is a "flabby and sour-faced" fish which was a delicacy of 19th Century dinner tables - but it has disappeared from British waters.
The unveiling of a ugly copy of a famously beautiful bust of Queen Nefertiti caused Egyptians to mock the authorities - and the current state of art in the country.
Religion or spirituality is often seen as a taboo topic at work, but some company bosses believe it can help their firms perform better.
BBC Pop Up is going global and Kenya is the first stop. President Obama is heading to the land of his father later this month, but what do Americans know about the country?
- YouTube gamer PewDiePie 'earns $7m'
- An ugly statue of a beautiful queen
- 'No new Greek plan' before summit
- BBC unveils final Micro Bit design
- BBC News
- The 7/7 victims who just walked away
- BBC News
- Ageing rates vary widely, says study
- Tunisia declares state of emergency
- Obituary: Rachelle Chung For Yuen