|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Salmond: 'No' voters were 'tricked'
- Russian jets intercepted off Alaska
- UK hostage's wife in appeal to IS
- 66,000 Syrians 'flee to Turkey'
- Nato: Ukraine truce 'in name only'
- Tipsy Australian 'repels' crocodile
- Boko Haram 'kills dozens' at market
- Philippines storm displaces 200,000
- French farmers torch tax office
- UK and France agree Calais measures
Elsewhere on the BBC
BBC Autos takes a look at some of the most curious and courageous link-ups in car-advert history
The developer behind the new Bitcoin tech on the fears it will hide criminal activity