|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- IS 'erasing history' in Nimrud, Iraq
- Mud 'preserved 2,600-year-old brain'
- Disrupting chemicals ‘cost billions’
- Overheard on the ladies' coach
- Harrison Ford 'hurt in plane crash'
- Delhi rapist says victim shouldn't have fought back
- Police search former Tory MP's home
- Australia 'lodges Bali Nine complaint'
- Dawn probe set for Ceres arrival
- #Besomebody backfires at Texas school
Elsewhere on the BBC
BBC Autos takes a look at 10 of the most eye-catching new cars at the 2015 Geneva motor show
The cyborg cockroach – why has a computer been attached to this insect’s nervous system?