|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Ebola crisis: 'Many exposed' to infected Mali girl
- Cost of driving licence to be cut by up to 32%
- Johann Lamont to stand down as Scottish Labour leader
- Cameron: UK won't pay £1.7bn EU bill
- Cancer-killing stem cells engineered in lab
- Google's Alan Eustace beats Baumgartner's skydiving record
- Heena Solanki used acid to kill herself and her two children
- Why is the UK being asked for more money?
- One killed in Washington state school shooting
- Used car buyers 'need more support'
Elsewhere on the BBC
Why are sick bees being prescribed honey? BBC Earth investigates
Smartphones get smarter – the prototypes that talk and say ouch when you drop them