|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
How did a white collar fugitive use a hiking tradition to hide in plain sight?
Scientists have come up with a new way of preserving samples of ice from mountain glaciers. They are creating an ice vault in the coldest place on Earth - Antarctica.
An ice rink has been installed on Havana's Malecon as part of the city's art festival. Why, and how does it fit with the US-Cuba diplomatic thaw?
Millions are talking about a demonic pencil game - but one thing it's not is Mexican.
- Where did Charlie Charlie Challenge come from?
- Cold sore virus 'treats skin cancer'
- India heatwave toll passes 1,000
- Muslims 'dehumanised' says Qatar royal
- Air France flight 'missed mountain'
- Obama loses immigration appeal
- Heavy rains put Houston underwater
- Iraq starts anti-IS Anbar offensive
- Deadly storms hit Mexico and Texas
- Violent Baltimore sees fewer arrests