|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Egypt imposes state of emergency in Sinai after attacks
- Cost of driving licence to be cut by up to 32%
- Johann Lamont standing down as Scottish Labour leader
- Ebola crisis: 'Many exposed' to infected Mali girl
- Cameron: UK won't pay £1.7bn EU bill
- Used car buyers 'need more support'
- Why is the UK being asked for more money?
- HS2: Phase two report proposes new station for Crewe
- Shabbat UK: Digital detox call for the Sabbath
- BP and GDF Suez discover new North Sea oil field
Elsewhere on the BBC
Why are sick bees being prescribed honey? BBC Earth investigates
Smartphones get smarter – the prototypes that talk and say ouch when you drop them