|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
Sila translates as the breath of the world, and is the most recent in a series of outdoor, modular compositions that will be touring the US, and the world, this year.
Spain's traditional political parties have been punished by voters in local and regional elections, ushering in a new political era, writes the BBC's Tom Burridge.
As no-frills airlines start flying to the Azores, Simon Calder asks whether the islands in the Atlantic Ocean could become the next big holiday destination.
A recent study found that some social media users could develop PTSD symptoms by viewing violent content online. Should we be worried?
- Australian jailed for raping tourist
- No referendum vote for EU citizens
- Soldier opens fire at Tunis base
- NI first minister taken to hospital
- 'Beautiful Mind' mathematician killed
- Nash's ground-breaking ideas
- Israel ex-PM given prison sentence
- Who are Israel’s Ethiopian Jews?
- IS threat to rare bird near Palmyra
- Rain deluge hits southern US states