|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Fund for mugging victim passes £200k
- Japan hostage Goto 'killed' - video
- Greek PM offers olive branch on debt
- The Swedish Schindler who disappeared
- Victim fund tops £160k in three days
- Why are Buddhist monks attacking Muslims?
- Qatar buys 10% stake in BA owner
- Glitter sobs over child abuse images
- Blaze wrecks Moscow public library
- Iraqi forces 'oust IS from Dhuluiya'
Elsewhere on the BBC
BBC Future's David Robson speaks to the man who studies everyday evil
The remote to control the temperature of your shoes plus other travel gadgets reviewed