|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Nations hail US-Cuba breakthrough
- Putin to speak amid economic crisis
- 'Vast store' of world's oldest water
- Sony cancels The Interview release
- Swiss interest rates turn negative
- The boats of guns for hire against pirates
- Stars react to film cancellation
- North Sea firms facing 'crisis'
- Death penalty for Nigerian soldiers
- Mass grave 'found in eastern Syria'
Elsewhere on the BBC
Nicholas Barber asks whether The Battle of the Five Armies is worthwhile or unnecessary
Inside the 'Harry Potter' church, using technology to explore "digital empathy".