|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Israel calls up 16,000 reservists
- Flying axe near-miss on US motorway
- Russia sanctions: Who will be hurt the most?
- 'Tape measure test' call on type 2 diabetes
- Broody octopus keeps four-year vigil
- Nato 'unprepared for Russia threat'
- Bathers drown off Karachi coast
- Gaza-Israel conflict: What is the fighting about?
- Argentine debt talks end in failure
- Germany's super-shy super-rich
Elsewhere on the BBC
Could spending less time in the office make you perform more efficiently?
Factory infatuation – why Japan’s industrial compounds are drawing large crowds at night