|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
Inside the city migrants use to cross the Sahara
Egyptians anticipate first verdict in trial of Mohammed Morsi
Former Nazi death camp guard on trial in Germany
Indian designers breaking away from tradition to reinvent textiles
- Will a 'feared' book damage Hillary's presidential hopes?
- AC/DC drummer Rudd pleads guilty
- Japan train sets new speed record
- Airline bans passenger after tweet
- South Korea PM offers to resign
- 'Spy charge' for US reporter in Iran
- Profile: Oskar Groening, 'bookkeeper of Auschwitz'
- Christian medic 'made to look crazy'
- Italy holds two over migrant deaths
- FM radio switch-off looms in Norway
Elsewhere on the BBC
Can you guess what weird and wonderful things are in these 15 photos?