|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Singer Joe Cocker dies aged 70
- E-readers 'damage sleep and health'
- Internet crashes in North Korea
- North Korea threatens US over Sony
- Gold ring found in field is treasure
- Pope Francis criticism stuns Vatican
- Fatal bin lorry crash investigated
- The mystery of Chopin's death
- Six people killed in bin lorry crash
- German jobless rate hits record low
Elsewhere on the BBC
BBC Culture weighs in on the ten most important blockbusters of the year
Testing the hoverboard's magnetic levitation - but will it ever replace the bicycle?