|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Why do mornings get darker after 21 December?
- Gunman kills two New York policemen
- The largest vessel the world has ever seen
- Russians 'will not cave in' to West
- 'Allahu Akbar' attacker shot in France
- Teaching winter to new US refugees
- What is FBI evidence for North Korea hack attack?
- Teen raped woman on his birthday
- Second arrest over off-duty PC death
- What's behind the downfall of Thailand's Princess Srirasmi?
Elsewhere on the BBC
How well do you know the world? Play Geoguessr to find out!
A world in miniature - behind the scenes at one of the world’s largest model railways