|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Oil prices plunge after Opec meeting
- Woman wins £337m in divorce case
- The sensitive aircraft carrier issue
- Huge clean-up after Brisbane storm
- Mitchell called PCs plebs, judge says
- US race relations: Six statistics
- How easy is it to push a plane?
- Falling oil prices: Winners and losers
- Has the imagination disappeared from Lego?
- Vultures could hold key to deadly bacteria
Elsewhere on the BBC
How do you explore the bottom of the ocean? BBC Future finds out
Face hacking - how to use a computer to turn your face into a work of digital art