|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- US strikes Islamic State in Syria
- Syria air strikes
- How lasers revealed a lost city in the jungle
- Sex attack 'was not preventable'
- Bollywood cleavage row shows India's 'crass' side
- China exporting 'tools of torture'
- US crackdown on overseas tax deals
- eBay criticised as hacks continue
- The abused dog and the online manhunt
- Rockefellers to divest fossil fuels
Elsewhere on the BBC
Meet the men whose facial tattoos signify a gruesome rite of passage
Japan has a reputation for being expensive but can you visit without breaking the bank?