|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
High school students in Washington, DC discuss how daily security measures in their schools affect their educational experiences.
Why a Greek tragedy resonates with Syrian refugees who perform it.
A 10-year family get-together brings into focus the passage of time for Adam Gopnik.
Miriam was kidnapped by Boko Haram, forced to marry a fighter and then raped repeatedly. After managing to escape, she told Tulip Mazumdar her story.
- Greek voters reject bailout offer
- Princess Charlotte is christened
- Greece votes 'no' and gambles future
- Asia shares fall on Greek 'no' vote
- Reddit in uproar after staff sacking
- Greece on verge of euro exit
- BBC News
- Why Finnish babies sleep in boxes
- Dukes of Hazzard car to lose flag
- Why bankers believe Greece will do a deal with its creditors