|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Cameron: UK won't pay £1.7bn EU bill
- Putin: Russia helped Yanukovych to flee Ukraine
- Why is the UK being asked for more money?
- Ashya King's family 'not safe for UK return'
- NY axe attack: Islamist link probed
- Teenager stabbed on bus in Sutton
- Heena Solanki used acid to kill herself and her two children
- Emma Siswick murder: Jonathan Sutton jailed for at least 28 years
- Liverpool rape: Boy, 12, and girl, 15 among 11 people arrested
- Lost passport scuppers Florida holiday
Elsewhere on the BBC
Why are sick bees being prescribed honey? BBC Earth investigates
Smartphones get smarter – the prototypes that talk and say ouch when you drop them