|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Israel and Hamas 'agree new truce'
- Poles eat apples to annoy Putin
- Goalkeepers' penalty 'flaw' revealed
- The love story that's captivated Kenya
- Rebels ambush troops in east Ukraine
- 'Draconian' Russian net law enacted
- Sudan 'apostasy' woman arrives in US
- Argentina blames US for debt default
- Concerns over 'in-the-air' Ebola
- Israeli Iron Dome firms 'hacked'
Elsewhere on the BBC
...but what happens next? BBC Culture takes a look at what happens to abandoned stadiums
In a sporting first Glasgow 2014 is being streamed to a virtual reality headset