|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Children dead in Australian home
- Birds fled 'day before' US tornadoes
- Former model Mandy Rice-Davies dies
- Putin's news conference: Five things we learned
- Defending Sony's 'cowardly act'
- Sony scraps The Interview worldwide
- New record depth for deepest fish
- Indian official's rage over road works becomes an online hit
- Apple 'failing to protect workers'
- '200 villagers' kidnapped in Nigeria
Elsewhere on the BBC
BBC Travel takes a journey on one of the world's most remote highways
The wearable technology which could allow you to pay for goods with your heartbeat